Sunday, April 12, 2009

Layouts and the AccuCut Die Cut Machine!

I did these layouts using dies from the AccuCut Machine at Craft Warehouse. It's amazing what you can do with a little ingenuity! You can cut paper, chipboard, vellum, acetate, plastic, fabric, felt... and more. In the layout above, I cut the frogs and dragonfly ... with paper AND chipboard to make them dimensional. I even used the machine to cut the little tag! When you use it, save your little scraps, spend a few more minutes there, and cut little items, add 'em to your 'die cut' stash!

The "i spy" layout ... I cut the rings with the dies. And the arrow. There is even a clear plastic circle OVER the photo... cut with the die! It emphasizes the photo... like a 'magnifying glass'.
All the flowers, and the buckle frame, and the scrolls... using the dies!

... and again... the all-time favorite scroll and I cut circles all the way thru layers ... and the tag! The ideas are endless... I could go on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment