Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kari!


My darling daughter! Man, I love that girl! She has been 'mine' for 32 years. She's my firstborn. I wanted a girl so bad. And I got her! She and I have so much fun together. She's as [more] artsy as I am. We can go to Ikea, and literally spend the entire day there, and have fun. We love to talk design. We love to look at houses. My favorite moments are those in which we LAUGH... hard belly laughs. Every once in a while, we are 'blessed' with one of those, and we never forget them! She calls me and says 'hi mommy!', and I love it. She has done so much. And I am so very very proud of her! She is a fantastic mommy. So 'into it'. And does not resent any of it. I can't wait until the day that I get to live near her again. I'm sure that Mike, her hubby, is... hmmm... wondering just how much he's gonna have to 'see' his mother-in-law. But I promise I'll [try to] be 'good'!

I love you babe! I'm so glad I was blessed with YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment