Thursday, October 2, 2008

School of Scrap - October 23

I am starting to post my class projects, so that people can check out what is coming, and get help in choosing their photos! So, to start, here are the photos of the four 12x6 pages that we are doing using the brand new 'Laundry Line' by My Minds Eye. It's such a beautiful paper collection, we are all drooling over it! Students, you can choose to make these pages 12x6 OR a full 12x12, as everyone will get four full 12x12 sheets of white cardstock. I'm also showing the SAME materials done up on the 12x12 pages! Actually, just two at this time. I don't have the other two done yet. Each of the 12x6 pages have SPACE for a 4x6 photo, OR like THREE 2x3 photos as shown in one of the projects! The 12x12 pages have 5x7 photos! But you can USE 4x6 also!
Any questions? Leave a note with your email if I don't have it, and I'll respond!










No comments:

Post a Comment