Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Calendar Layout

This is the 'calendar' layout for April... I actually changed the size of this... used to be 11x11, but now it's 11.5x11.5. The reason is that it fits the frame area better. Remember this layout is ON TOP of the glass over the paper over the tin... which you can use magnets on! So the calendar is removable... so you can add your events/info as you wish. The calendar can be saved as a memoir or removed and add more photos when you put this in your scrapbook! These photos I adhered, as it's too hard in the store to have them just magnetized on. The IDEA is to have 'lasty years photos there for 'fun'.. then add THIS YEARS photos before the month is over!

You'll have to scroll down to find previous entries.. I'll have to work on getting them into a 'thing' at the side of the BLOG.

Just so you know, my new 'thing' is Glossy Accents. I used it, for example, on the chipboard letters to make them shiny! What got me hooked on it, is the designer for Technique Tuesday, Eileen Collins, uses it on several of her layouts... and i LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment